Tuesday 19 February 2013

Living Empowered

With Serenity Surrender (SS) by my side I feel empowered. Empowered to lead the same life with more awareness and acceptance of myself and my situations. Earlier I used to feel at the mercy of my destiny. Now the meaning of destiny has changed for me. I now understand and realise whatever happened in my life and whatever is still happening is all that I wished to experience.

It is so empowering and interesting to realise the power that we all are born with however are completely unaware of. SS has made me realise each moment how I create my own realities. Changing my realities and accepting the same are all in my hands.

All I can add here is I never depended so much on myself and my hidden powers before I made SS my way of life. Thank you so much SS for making me realise my own strengths.
 
-Moushami Roy Chowdhury

No comments:

Post a Comment